Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello To The World!

Hi folks! Nice to meet you! Warm welcome to visit my blog, but i'm sorry if my blog look so 'messy'. I'm new in here. :) I'm Stella. Do you want to know my full name? My Full name is Stella Marcella Theresia Nongka. I'm in coming to Junior High School, yea, you know my age. I Was born from heaven from 20 Dimensi (actually, March 20th 1998 ;) . I Love Joke, and of sence of humor. Yea, just like that, my friends call me 'Freaky' but it's true, i'm trully like a FREAK girl. Hahaha. I Love to laugh. I Hate Math -,-, but i love the teacher, i just hate that math -,-. Hate Yoga ( i know it was intersting :) but it's so boring. ). I Hate Robert Pattinson! ( Sorry.. for RP Fans. I Dont know why i hate him ). I Love a classic song. I Love to ballet and dancing. I Love to take a picture. I Love to singing. I Love to have a new friends. I Love to reading some novel (most, the novel who inspire me. That's awesome! :D ) I Love Band Of Brothers and The Pacific ( I Love world war movie, and many action movie ) I Love Broadway Musical. I Love Glee. I Love A unique thing!. I Love old thing, and seams like a Vintage Things! AAAAhhh! is so me! Hahahah


I Think, i can describe my style. Hehehe. My Style Is Vintage Soft, and Vintage Punk Rock Chic.I Love Fashion. Fashion is like my poison ( don't you? ) Fashion is a big things in the world like on 19 Dimensi is fashion is always in the air. I Love vintage. I Love who everything about unique, and Vintage. My Fashion inspirations is Elvis Presley and Audrey Hepburn, they are so inspire me. My Life inspiration is Michelle Obama and Queen Diana. I Love them. About them, my world like changing. Fashion.. Fashion.. My Style is me. Just like my mood everyday. My describe is : Vintage Chic and Lady Like. I Love to wear a socks beacuse they make me warm. I Love a Mary Jane Shoes. I Love charm necklace. I Love soft.


Blog is like my diary. I Can share my things and my tought of in my mind. It's was so intresting! :) i Share my story and my secrets! And you know that ;)


Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birds, i will reply your comment soon. Thanks to Leave some comments here. Thanks Alot, and Have a nice day